This policy applies to information held about clients and prospective clients, suppliers and prospective suppliers, artists, contacts and all oth-
er persons about whom “LOOM GALLERY” holds information. By ‘information,’ we mean personal information about you that we collect,
use, share and store. In this policy, “we,” “us,” and “our” means LOOM GALLERY, LOOM GALLERY srl is a company registered in Milan,
Italy, with Nr. 477831, vat No. 08989880961. “You” means the individual to whom the information relates.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check
back frequently to see any updates or changes to our policy. This privacy notice was last updated 15/03/2022.
YOUR RIGHTS AT ANY TIME, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT
•to request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
• to rectification of your personal data, if you consider that the information we are holding is inaccurate;
• to ask us to delete your personal data, if you consider that we do not have the right to hold it;
• to withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data (to the extent such processing is based on previously obtained consent);
• to ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages as described below in the marketing section;
• to restrict processing of your personal data;
• to data portability (moving some of your personal data elsewhere) in certain circumstances;
• to object to your personal data being processed in certain circumstances; and
• to not be subject to a decision based on automated processing and to have safe guards put in place if you are being pro led based on your personal data.
Any request from you for access to or a copy of your personal data must be in writing and we will endeavour to respond within a reasonable
period and in any event within one month in compliance with data protection legislation. We will comply with our legal obligations as re-
gards your rights as a data subject. We aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring
that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal details change at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WE COLLECT
• your name;
• your contact information such as your address, email address and telephone number;
• when browsing our site, your IP address, your browser type and language; information related to your attendance of, and interest in,
LOOM GALLERY events and art fairs;
• information about you that you give us in person at our events and art fairs, by filling in forms on our site joshlilleygallery.com (our site)
(e.g. the contact us section or to sign up to our mailing list) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; and information in
relation to your purchase of our art work or use of our services.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
• collecting information you give to us when you purchase any art work or visit us at each art fair;
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our site or through our email subscriptions;
• correspondence and social media interaction we have with you; and details of your visits to the Website and Gallery
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER WE USE YOUR INFORMATION TO:
• provide information about our art work and services to you;
• keep you informed about art work, artists and events that we think you may find interesting;
• carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us;
• communicate with you;
• comply with legal and regulatory obligations; and
• for security and to check your identity.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS NECESSARY:
• for the performance of contracts to which you will be a party to and in order to take steps at your request prior to you entering into those contracts;
• for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us; or
• in order to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
In relation to any processing of special categories of personal data, we will generally rely on obtaining specific consent from you at the time
unless there is otherwise a legal requirement for us to process such information
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Except as expressly set out in this policy we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your
permission or are required by law to do so. The personal information you provide to us may be shared with third party companies, agents,
contractors, service providers or affiliated companies if this is necessary to provide you with our art work or services, respond to your inqui-
ries or for any of the purposes described in this policy.
WE MAY ALSO SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH:
• law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so.
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EU
Your personal information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and may also be
processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, or for one of our service providers. When we, or our permitted third parties,
transfer your information outside the European Economic Area, we or they will impose obligations on the recipients of that data to protect
your information to the standard required in the European Economic Area or otherwise require the recipient to subscribe to international
frameworks intended to enable secure data sharing. In the case of transfers by us, we may also transfer your information where: (i) the
transfer is to a country deemed to provide adequate protection of your information by the European Commission; or (ii) where you have
consented to the transfer.
Where you are one of our clients or have otherwise agreed to be contacted for marketing we may use your personal information to send
you information about LOOM GALLERY events, art fairs and works of art. You can unsubscribe from receiving them at any time. If you no
longer wish to receive our correspondence, you may unsubscribe from the “unsubscribe” button in our newsletter, or you may notify us in
writing at Loom Gallery, via Marsala, 7 20121 Milan Italy We will action any opt out request from you within 30 calendar days.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only keep the information we collect about you for as long as required for the purposes set out above or as required to comply with
any legal obligations to which we are subject. This will involve us periodically reviewing our les to check that information is accurate, up-
to-date and still required. Where we are permitted to send you direct marketing communications we may retain your contact information
necessary for this purpose, for as long as you do not unsubscribe from receiving the same from us. If you opt out from marketing, we will
retain your information to enable us to respect your wishes to not be contacted for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent un- authorised access or disclosure, we have put in place
suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Our website may contain links to other sites, including via our social media buttons. While we try to link only to websites that share our
high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites and
a link does not constitute an endorsement of that website. Once you link to another website from our website you are subject to the terms
submit any data to these websites.
Certain features of our site will allow for social networking. You should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal
data that you do not want to be sent, collected or used by other users, such as pro le details or e-mail address.
A cookie is a small le which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the le is added and the cookie helps
analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This
helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information
for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any
information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers
automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
COMPLAINTS: Questions, comments and requests regarding this policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com.